Many of you know that I met my wife on OkCupid (and if you didn't know, you do now). I picked OkCupid over other online dating sites for three reasons:
- It's free and I was penniless grad student.
- Instead of the super-sanitized questions common on other sites, they use user-submitted questions, such as:
- Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons?
- How man books do you own?
- Do humans and modern primates (apes, chimps, etc) share a common evolutionary ancestor?
- Would you be willing to go shopping for sex toys?